Is there someone at Emerson House that you feel deserves an award? Based on their caring? Their knowledge? The way they go that extra mile to make life better for everyone – residents, families and co-workers? The overall amazing way they do their job?
Now you can nominate that person for the recognition he/she deserves. Emerson House is a member of the Oregon Health Care Association (OHCA). Each fall OHCA has an annual statewide conference, which includes an Awards Luncheon. Winners are awarded on stage, and all nominees are listed in the Awards program book.
Nominations for the following categories can be submitted online @ https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2016ohcaawards
Now through August 5.
• Administrator of the Year – Community Based Care (Emerson House is Community Based Care)
• Administrator of the Year – Skilled Care
• Above & Beyond
• Caregiver of the Year
• Enrichment of Life: Employee/Employee Group
• Enrichment of Life: Resident/Resident Group
• Innovative Program & Improvement
• Nurse Leader – Community Based Care (Emerson House is Community Based Care)
• Nurse Leader – Skilled Care
• Outstanding Business Partner of the Year
• Volunteer of the Year
You can learn more about each award by viewing the Nomination Guide @ http://www.ohca.com/…/2…/files/2016/03/Nomination-Packet.pdf
for more information.